Sunday, March 26, 2017

Week 70 in Field!



This week has gone by in a whirlwind...
It was my very last week as a regular, full-time missionary!
Between running from appointment to appointment, I tried to schedule an effective full week for my parents because they are picking me up from Thailand ! ^^
It felt like I was living a double life~ 
But, I got through it with the help of my amazingly patient and loving companion, Sister Fa!! 
Thank you so much. Really couldn't have done it without you! 


Breaking into our own house because we forgot the keys and locked ourselves out...



Poor Elder Lindley falling asleep during District Meeting!
I guess our APs are working overtime. 


English Class Students - "See you next week!"



A little love for a lonely, sweet Sister!
Sister Fa and I wrote a quote in each crane to give this incredible, troubled Sister a little encouraging push whenever she's feeling down. 
LOVE is the remedy to all problems~ 


​​
18months mark! We made it! 


We all really made it to our full 18months! I am so proud of all of these amazing sisters and am so blessed to have served alongside them!
We started out in the MTC together on September 9th, 2015 and since then, what an incredible journey it has been!
And what a huge privilege it is to have remained close despite the hundreds of kilometers that sometimes separated us. 
And what a happy reunion it was for us to see each other in the office just a short day or two after our exact 18months mark?


And just like that... my mission is coming to a close...
My dad arrived in Thailand on Saturday night!






Lunch and Games at the Gay's


Dinner at Brother Jok's


Brother Jok and my dad hit it off right off the bat!


Waiting for my mom at the airport on Sunday night :D



Full-Circle
This is the exact location that Sister Smith and I first met our mission president, and our adventure in Thailand took flight! 
Did we really come all the way through?? 


And... I am reunited with my mom and dad again ~
It's crazy to think that I've been away from them for 18 whole months! 
Time went by so fast!!



No comments:

Post a Comment