Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Happy Canada day and fourth of July!


I am getting transferred! I am going to the Milwaukee South Zone! I will be serving in President Willams' ward which is Muskego Lakes. We have alot of the senior missionaries which will be so fun! I will be killing off sister Casas which just means she goes home at the end of the transfer. It is a bit intimidating to be in President's ward but the Lord knows what he's doing! I have enjoyed every minute in the Milwaukee First ward. The members are great! The people are just so humble and nice and they love the Lord. I look forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for me next! I have like no time but President and Sister Williams are awesome! Happy Canada day and fourth of July a little belated! :D <3


​ice cream before fellowship visits


​meet the president


​happy birthday sister hansen


​happy fourth with sis anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment