Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 37 in Field!


Our lovely Sister Nuan and her two little boys intently watching a video about the Atonement of Jesus Christ! 


We had to make a trip down to Bangkok this week to get Sister Courchaine's Work Permit...


She was sooo excited for our train ride! 


It was a party! :)
Dorothy from Germany and John from Australia joined us! 






Our morning exercise in front of City Hall


On our way back to Chiang Mai, we took along Elder Mcrae with us...
I felt like I had two toddlers with me with two Greenies who we so very excited to be on a First Class Bus! >.< 
And just radiant about being in Thailand! 


Sunday evening......


It took us 40 minutes....


to get it out of the house!
BUT it came back in again....and we had to chase it out a second, and third time.
It was too much stress for one night. 




For PDAY!
















It's such a blessing to be a trainer!
I am learning so much from training...
It's really helping me to reflect on myself and how I can refine some of my qualities to set a good example for my companion.
I have also been amazed at how far I have come since I was a Greenie and I know that Heavenly Father has taken such good care of me on my mission and has helped me to learn and grow in so many amazing ways!
BEING A MISSIONARY IS AWESOME!!!!!^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment