Monday, August 29, 2016

Mission Tour!



Hello! The highlight of this week was definitely the mission tour on Thursday. We had Elder Ringwood and Elder Cordon of the Seventy visit us. We combined with the Milwaukee north zone, and the two Madison zones. I saw almost everyone who I came out with which was a tender mercy since I haven't seen any of them since the day we got here. That was a tender mercy! Something that touched me from the conference was when Elder Ringwood reminded us that we need to see all those that we meet through the Lord's eyes. If they can feel our sincere love for them they will progress faster!

Also I got a new companion! I am on a roll! One companion each transfer so far! Meet Sister Poole! She's from Rigby, Idaho. She's a stellar missionary! She's so sweet and radiates the Spirit. She came out with my first Wisconsin companion Sister Gross. We're just having a lovely time together! 

Sister Poole and I have been getting to know so many new people from the ward list and ti feels great! We also taught this shirtless guy named Eric who had a mountain sheep dog that was as tall as me! We taught our investigator Jessica with sister Smith about the fruits of the Spirit. We were super excited when she told us thta she was recognizing answers to her prayers. She's os close! On exchanges wih Sister Nixon here in M uskego LAkes we did a otn of service and it felt great! We also got to talk about the needs of the ward with Bishop Olsen. He's great! We also got our recent convert Kathryn's daughter to start investigating the church and she even came Sunday! She said she would totally get baptized once she knows that what we teach is true! SO many miracles! I love you all! The Saviour lives! :D<3



WE 
Sister Poole & I
Wisconsin duck crossing
Exchanges with Sister Nixon getting custard yum! 









No comments:

Post a Comment