Monday, September 12, 2016

Week 44 in Field!




On September 9th...I hit my one year mark!
To "celebrate," I went for a switch off in Bangkok with my STLs, who are none other than Sister Black and Sister Parker, who are also in the same house as Sister Htway!


It's hard to believe that it has been one full year since I first set foot in the MTC to take the first steps on this wild adventure...

A lot can happen in a year...
When i reflect on all that has happened during the past year, it's mind blowing.
It seems like several years have passed and not just one... 
But then again, time seems to have gone by so fast that there seems to have been a wrinkle in time, and I just skipped over a full year.

My mission has been the greatest adventure that I have ever been on and I cannot wait to see where it takes me for the next six months! 
I have never grown so much in such a short amount of time, and have never had the chance to get to know so many amazing people.
Everyday is filled with beautiful miracles and I can see the Lord's Hand each day. 
I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and the chance to share about God's love and His Great Plan of Happiness for each of His beloved children! 

This upcoming week, I am going to try and spend a little more time reflecting on all of my crazy adventures in the past year ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment