Monday, December 12, 2016

Getting Transfered!

Hey friends! :D I'm getting transferred to the Green Bay Zone! i will be serving in the Manitowoc zone with Sister Wright. At least i will get to see Lambo field where the packers play! i have just absolutely loved serving in the muskego lakes ward. The members here are so amazing!  They just have such a great love for the gospel and are so charitable. I have definately learned alot being here. I will miss Sister Poole as well. It has been a blessed three transfers with her. I know that the Lord is sending me to Manitowoc because im needed there and im excited to find out why. I had a bittersweet Sunday at church. It was hard saying goodbye but nice ot hear that i will be missed. We also had a cool miracles this Sunday. Our recent convert Kathryn's son came to church for the first time. He has been slowly warming up to us. He used to just stay in his roomw hen we would come over to share a message but now he kind of lingers and now he came to church. His daughter Deja who isnt a member btu comes often was introducing him to everyone so that was super cool to see! The new Light the World Christmas video is so awesome! I love it! ITs so true that were able to be a light to others and serve them just as Christ would. Im so grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ and his atonement and for all that he does for me everyday. Im also grateful for his example and for this short time that I ahve on my mission to just serve him and give him back just an ounce of what he has given me. I love you all and miss oyu so much! My mission is just the best experience of a lifetime! :D <3


Former comps Soifua, Casas and Sister Poole @ Kopps custard :)


No comments:

Post a Comment