Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas!



Hello lovelies! :D I'm so sorry that I have been so terrible at keeping you up to date. I'm doing my best to repent haha! I might have told you all this already but I just got done with my second week in the Manitowoc ward which is in the Green Bay Stake of Zion.

We has dinner with our ward mission leader, the Ramos family. They're adorable! I got a Christmas package from Sister Gross mom. She's so sweet! Our investigator Mark called to set up a lesson with us later in the week and referred to himself as brother. It made my heart so happy! 

District meeting was up in Green Bay. I don't know too many of the missionaries up here but most of the zone has district meeting at the same time in the same building so that's fun! I'm in the same district as Elder Balukoff again who I came out with so that's fun! We talked about making family mission plans so you should all make one! It's a great goal to add to your list for 2017 ;). We helped sister Smotherman wrap some gifts so that definitely helped us get even more into the spirit of things. We had some delicious Chinese food for cheap for lunch yum! I got to meet the Carlson family who're super awesome. She makes the best food! Brother Carlson used to be EQ president. We got stuck in a ditch and two angels a.k.a. friendly neighbors rescued us out. Prayer works people! We had dinner with the Duehl family. They're lovely! They live on a farm too so like that's the best too! I got to meet Mark and Kyle who are two of our investigators. They're the sweetest! 

We helped the bishop's wife, Sister Oesterle set up for the Christmas party. We both really felt like we needed to go see our investigator Jens who lives super far even though we didn't have the miles so we did. We had a great lesson with him and brother Horn. We also got to talk with some cool people and teach some first visions lessons. The members made our investigators: Mark, Kyle and Xavier feel so loved at the Christmas party. The Lord also blessed us with extra miles for following the Spirit! I just love Him! He just blesses us so much everyday! :D 

We volunteered at Peter's Pantry which I love. I got to meet some more people and talk to them about Christmas. We also had some divine help catching one of our investigator's as he was getting into the car and were able to set something up with Steven. I met sister Fencl as well and she was super sweet! 

We had calls with the STLs and that was fun! I love Sister Coley and Sister Hansen! They're so much fun! I got a card from Jessica from Muskego Lakes and it made my day! I just love her so much! Miss them! We have Mennonites in our area! I seen some at Walmart and was so excited! We had dinner with the stake President and his wife, the Jones family and they're super awesome. They are on fire about missionary work and it's so awesome! 

We seen some cute deers in the country! We helped the Duels decorate their Christmas tree and we had a British Christmas Eve dinner. It was great! Sister Wright and I watched Mr. Kruger's Christmas during companion study. It's super good! We had some snacks with the Carlsons too. 

Sacrament meeting was full of beautiful hymns celebrating Christ's birth. It was so nice to Skype my beautiful family. They're the best and I love them so much and i'm' so grateful for them. We sang hymns for this adorable ninety year old woman named Eleanor. We were her only Christmas visitor. She's so sweet. We got to visit with the Rubens and the Estrada family. The Kranz fed us a wonderful Christmas feast as well. I got this wonderful picture of the Savior from Sister Gross lovely mamma Gross. It has all the different titles for Christ from the scriptures. It has really been humbling to ponder what Christ's life has meant and still mean for me. I'm so grateful for his love and grace and patience with me despite my weakness. I'm grateful to know that He lives and can always understand and comfort me no matter what the trial. I'm grateful to know that because of Him I can be with my family forever and that a loving Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers. I love you all too! Merry Christmas and Happy Years! Check out Light th eWorld on www.mormon.org!


The Jones family & Moi :)



Where's Waldo Sweet Christmas Jammies :)



Oops... :)



Moi :)



​Sister Wright & I Matching :)



No comments:

Post a Comment