Monday, December 19, 2016

Light the World! :D <3

Hello friendlies! :D Transfers were Wednesday so that day was crazy busy! I got to ride this fun little bus with Sisters Palmer, Garner and Elders Uppencamp, Reina, Wheeler and Cesarini. We got lost on our way up to Oshkosh from Milwaukee so we got a little tour of Appleton as well. We had a good time catching up on the bus and exchanging spiritual experiences from our areas. Oshkosh is the main transfer point so I got to see a couple of missionaries that I haven't seen since the MTC so that was great. We sang hyms together in the chapel and then headed to the different stakes. The
GreenBay zone were all at the stake center so I got to meet them all. My new companion is Sister Wright from Pocatello, Idaho. She just got done with being trained and she's great!

Manitowoc is this cute little port town that reminds me a ton of St. Catharines which i absolutely love! We volunteered at Peter's Pantry. You could to help people grocery shop and talk with them about Christmas so it was s really humbling experience. I get to see Lake Michigan every day!  I got to meet some members which was really nice. We're teaching a lady named Sue who lives in a trailer park and it was just the coolest thing. I was so fascinated. She has alot of real intent and offered a great closing prayer.

We actually tracted into a JW named Kay who said we could come back so that was fun! 

We had a lesson with the Estrada family. They are some awesome recent converts! We also got to meet the Ramos family. He's our ward mission leader and their family is absolutely adorable. 

Church was cancelled yesterdat so we went up to Greenbay for church. I met the Greenfield's sister so that was a tender mercy! They are in the Muskego Lakes ward. I hope you all have a merry Christmas and remember the reason for the season. Check out this Christmas video it's great! I love being on the Lord's errand. He's oh so good! I love you al and stay warm! :D <3 xoxo

#LighttheWorld
www.mormon.org <-WATCH THE VIDEO :)


No comments:

Post a Comment