Monday, January 23, 2017

A Miracle Filled Week :D <3

Hello lovelies! :D I'm going to tell you all about my weekend because there has just been so many tender mercies that my heart is just exploding with gratitude to my Heavenly Father so here goes! Saturday we met this super cool lady named Pat and this sweet man named Gary outside on the street. They both listened to the first vision and accepted a return appointment. They both thought that Joseph Smith's experience was super cool. It sure is! And it's true! We got to talk about faith in Jesus Christ with sister Simpson. She was giving us  a house tour of her new place because her other one was in a fire :(. She's been so positive about the whole situation though. She's definitely an example to me! We got to visit the Estrada family who're these super cool recent converts. We just love them! We had our weekly dinner with the Guest family and the food was delicious! We got a headquarter referral named Patrick and we were able to teach him the first vision! He's actually sister Estrada's brother which cannot be a coincidence! He really needs this right now. He has had a rough life! He said he thinks that he was led to us by Heavenly Father and I know that's true. I love helping people change their lives and come unto Christ. The mission life is the best life! We also got another headquarter referral the same day and were able to share the first vision with her as well. She said we could come back too! I also always feel like i'm getting my welcome to America when we go visit a recent convert named Brandy. Her and her family are awesome! LAst week they showed me their gun collection and this week it was their hunting knives... welcome to Merica folks haha! We also had an investigator named Tyler show up to church! We met him a few weeks back and hadn't been able to see him since because of his work schedule but he came! I definitely know that the Lord is in the details of our lives. He blesses us after the trial of our faith. Miracles happen everyday. We just need to look for them. I'm so grateful to be a servant of the Lord. I know He lives. I love and miss you all! Have a great week! <3


A I Love Wisconsin Necklace from Sister Poole. I Adore Her! <3

We always wear fun socks to district meeting. I have the best district ever! <3

Exchanges with Sister Hansen my fave ginger! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment