Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I LOVE WISCONSIN! :D


So i dont have much time but i got my visa! ill be arriving in the wisconsin milwaukee mission on monday! so thats very exciting! heavenly father definately has a sense odf humour since i got all unpacked and then my visa came haha. but im ever so grateful. its very bittersweet though. i thought i would be overjoyed to get my visa but ill be leaving a piece of my heart here in the canada toronto mission. im really excited to serve the Lord and the saints in wisconsin though! watch out america! here comes sister mansfield! im really going to miss all of the missioanies and memers here and especially president and sister clayton! their just wonderful! i love you all! remember to always look to christ for all things and dont fear the future is as bright as your faith in him! :D <3 im so grateful for the experiences that ive had here in the ctm :)


No comments:

Post a Comment